Who is ECCO?
ECCO International, Inc. is a global energy consulting and software company that provides specialized engineering and market economics in traditional vertically integrated utility settings and competitive energy structures.
Our firm brings unique capabilities for market leading clients in four continents who need to stay one step ahead of the fast evolving energy marketplace. Our clients include regulators, governments, utilities, developers, generation owners, municipalities, independent system operators, power exchanges, marketers, brokers and software vendors.
We work with many of the world’s leading energy companies and deliver exceptional interdisciplinary expertise spanning energy, engineering and market economics. Our clients get highly innovative solutions, quality insights and advice grounded in proven methodologies and toolsets.
Latest ECCO News
- ECCO Leading the change in Reliability Assessment Studies
- ECCO partners with the National Bank of Greece and Guggenheim Partners.
- ECCO retained by MAVIR, the Hungarian Transmission System Operator Company Ltd
- ECCO retained by PSE, the Polish Transmission System Operator Company
- ECCO retained by PPC, the Public Power Corporation of Greece